- Register for free (validate via email addy)
- Create a profile
- Find/invite friends (Classmates & teachers)
- Send messages
- Student becomes the teacher
- Evaluate others speaking or writing
- Leave feedback via text or audio recording
- Chat with your friends in the target language
- (Haven't been able to test this yet)
This would be a great website to get your entire class registered on. It could be a weekly computer lab activity. I really like that it has the student taking the role of student & teacher.
This could also be a really inexpensive alternative to a language lab!
Give a try and let me know what you think.
Update: I received an email from Sarah the founder of hello-hello and she gave me a presentation to share with teachers. There are some great ideas for teachers on slides 7-12, including connecting your class with a class from a country in your target language.