- Teacher creates Google site with all resources, custom image/sound searches, tutorials, boundaries, info about creative common licensing, and examples of other projects
- Storyboards collaborated via google docs. Students use teacher-made template.
- Google custom search enabled the teachers to help students narrow searches to the websites approved by the teacher
- Use Google sites as wiki to post videos, reflect on stories, add comments/suggestions, for team/peer review.
- All Google files are shared with the team = no excuses for team when one student is absent.
- Use of Aviary (Google Marketplace) for audio editing. Aviary files are saved directly into google docs.