Friday, March 21, 2014

Experimenting with Instructional Frameworks...

Today I was studying and experimenting with two different educational frameworks. First was the Instructional Core from Dr. Richard Elmore:


Then I went on to the Community of Inquiry Framework from Vaughn & Garrison (2008):

As I started to dwell on these two frameworks and how they relate to face-to-face classrooms, blended classrooms, and online classrooms, I started to see a connection, (I know it's not profound, but there is a lot of truth to the connection). 

I plan to use this concept to show our online instructors how they can use various tools to strengthen the connections between their students, their content, and themselves. Using these two frameworks, instructors should find guidance in what objectives their tools accomplish in the classrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment