We've had a lot of fun in my district doing a Facebook project. Teachers from almost every subject have jumped into this.
- Science - create a page for a certain type of rock.
- History - historical figure/group.
- Geography - Country page/profile.
- Foreign Language - country, author, historical figure, featured verb, fictional character.
- Math - formulas, theorems.
- English - Character (fictional/non-fictional), Author.
You can click here to download the Facebook project template.
Here is what it looks like:
The template is a .ppt that should have all the tabs linked to each slide. So it should act like a normal facebook page when you are viewing as a show.
Click on the image below to see a sample of instructions for this project.
Let me know how you like it.