Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My questions for Apple...

Last week Apple announce the release of their newest creation, the iPad.














I actually sat and watched/listened to the entire announcement live thanks to Leo Laporte and his TWIT network. Being caught up in the moment, my mind raced through all the possibilities for education. Now that the adrenaline and hype have worn off, I have a few questions for apple:

#1 - Will iBooks be available on ipod touch?

#2 - Will there be a 3g or 4g versions of ipod touch coming out? (I know it is called an iPhone, but an ipod touch with wireless network always on would be quite valuable for me, plus the data plan would be a heck of a lot cheaper than an iphone)

#3 - When will the iPad be updated with a camera and multi-tasking?

Don't get me wrong, I love my apple devices and I want this one. But this will be a device that I will have to wait for the 2nd Generation model to see if it includes everything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment