Yesterday, I had one of my co-workers ask me if I had seen byki? I hadn't heard of it before, but I was glad she introduced it to me. I really think it is very useful.
Byki is a flashcard program for learning languages. Here are some of the features that I love:
- 3 step flashcards:
- Step 1 - see (target language) & English, listen to the vocab in TL
- Step 2 - see/hear TL; provide English
- Step 3 - see English; provide TL; listen to TL
- There are a dozen or so lists/lessons preloaded
- You can upload your own vocabulary lists (see byki help menu for instructions)
- Toggle sound for slow playback.
- Progress tracking.
- Vocabulary list sharing.
Below is a quick video preview of what it looks like and how it works.