The Shakespeare Twitter Project
Objective: Students give presentation of Shakespeare as if it happened over Twitter
- Students study a scene/act of a play
- Convert the major parts of the scene/act into sms or tweets & write them down
- Create a Todaysmeet.com wall for class project
- Students give oral presentation to class about their scene/act
- Presenting group members sign in as their respective characters
- While presenting, the group is broadcasting their tweets on behalf of their characters, to the rest of the class.
- The class watches the presentation while also watching the twitter stream. Students could use any internet connected device to follow along.
This lesson comes from Liz S. @ Hunt MS.