- Creating an infographic requires the student to collect infomation (research)
- Then they must understand the data themselves,
- Analyze how the data could be organized to help others understand
- Then create a visual scheme to put all the elements together and teach others.
Hey! Look at that....It's Bloom's Taxonomy!
Getting Started -
- 10 Awesome Free Tools To Make Infographics - includes some great tips and tricks for researching, planning, and creating infographics.
- The Anatomy of an Infographic: 5 Steps to Create a Powerful Visual - includes rules and suggestions for creating a successful infographic.
- 5 Unbeatable Types of Infograpic & Free Tools to Create Them -
- 5 Amazing Tools to Create Your Own Infographics
- Teaching with Infographics: A Student Project Model
- The 7 1/2 Steps to Successful Infographics
Free creation tools (programs/websites):
- Search engine for web-based infographics. See all the best infographics on the web in one place.
- Infographic hosting
- Create infographics no special software needed. (coming soon)
Resources for finding quality infographics:
- 40 Useful and Creative Infographics