Saturday, October 27, 2012

7 Steps to the Connected Classroom

One question has been on my mind a lot over the last week.

How do you convince an entire community that technology is for instruction?

This can be especially hard for communities with lower incomes and other socio-economic demographics.  It's also a question that can't be answered overnight.

For the district that I serve, the first step is what many call "The Connected Classroom."  Yesterday I put together a presentation for our teachers that I believe will jump start our teachers toward setting the tone and norms for how technology is needed for learning in the 21st Century.

The Flyer I made for the class.  (No more paper and handouts)

Next is my presentation... 7 Steps to the Connected Classroom





No comments:

Post a Comment